Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Water

 Water

We all need water, but sometimes it doesn't taste very good straight out of the tap.

I have had a Brita sitting on my counter for years, but it is so messy, the kids can barely lift it and I regularly pour it before it has finished filtering and end up with water everywhere.  It could never filter enough to keep up with my family anyway.

I would love a fancy new fridge with a built-in filter and door-front water and ice dispensers...someday!  



My solution for now:  

Combine
1 stainless steel 2 1/2 gal. water dispenser
and
the top piece of a small brita pitcher
and...
Voi la!  a BPA/BPAF-free 
countertop water filtration system.   
Total cost: $30

  
Now...if I could only get the babies to stop playing with it!

Next step up:  
Aquarain

No comments:

Post a Comment